PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH-TO-PRACTICE CONFERENCE «THE VIth GOTLIB’S READINGS: ORIENTAL AND ASIA-PACIFIC REGIONAL STUDIES»
Editor-in-Chief: Evgeniya F. Serebrennikova, Prof., Doctor of Philology.
Department of Oriental and Asia-Pacific Regional Studies of the Faculty of Foreign languages of Institute of Philology, Foreign Languages and Media Communication of Irkutsk State University hosted this international research-to-practice conference on 6-8 December 2022.
The conference was aimed at the development of academic heritage of the outstanding Russian Sinologue Oleg Markovich Gotlib (10/20/1951 — 6/8/2016) by the exchange of scientific achievements and research experience in the sphere of fundamental and current aspects of Oriental and Asia-Pacific regional studies in the light of the modern level of problem statement and the search for solutions in the context of transdisciplinary knowledge.
The main work areas of this conference:
1. Theory, methodology, and practice of Oriental and Asia-Pacific Regional Studies.
2. Development potential of area, country, and regional studies, regionology.
3. History, geography, culture, philosophy, political science, sociology, ethnology, economics, law, international relations of Asia-Pacific countries.
4. Regional development issues in the context of transdisciplinary regionology: theory and practice.
5. Semiotic aspects of language, culture, and society interaction in Asia-Pacific countries.
6. Modern challenges of teaching oriental and regional studies, linguodidactics and methods of language teaching of Asia-Pacific countries.
7. The formation of human capital in Russian regions: science, education, society.
Contacts of the Organizing Committee:
Institute of Philology, Foreign Languages and Media Communication of Irkutsk State University, Lenin Str., 8, Irkutsk, 664025, Russia
Tel.: +7 (3952) 24-32-53
VIth Gotlib’s Readings: Oriental and Asia-Pacific Regional Studies : Proceedings of the International research-to-practice conference. Irkutsk, 6-8 December 2022 / Irkutsk State University ; [Ed. by Е. F. Serebrennikova]. – Irkutsk : Publishing House of Irkutsk State University, 2023. – 551 p.